Skip links and keyboard navigation

Add household member

Use this form to let us know that one or more people have moved into your property. All household members must be approved by the department to move into your home. We will conduct a full rent review, so you will need to provide current income details for all household members. You can either attach the documents when submitting this request or send them to your nearest Housing Service Centre.

Your personal details


(e.g. 12/06/1971)



(You must provide at least one contact number)

Your address

If you cannot find your suburb by name, please enter your postcode. If there is no match, please contact your nearest Housing Service Centre

Your postal address

PO Box
Street address

Same as above


Who has moved in?





Torres Strait Islander
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander



Is this person the partner or child of another household member (including other people you may have already added as part of this request)?*




Current incomes for all household members

You will need to provide evidence of the current income for all household members. You can attach the evidence to this form below, provide this at the your nearest Housing Service Centre or send in by email.

(Maximum file size: 10 MB. Preferred file types: PDF, Jpeg, GIF, TIFF)

  1. Files currently attached:

Personal Information Privacy Notice

The Department of Housing is collecting your personal information so we may provide you with housing assistance. To assist you with your housing needs and services, your personal information may be disclosed to partner agencies, service providers, local governments and non-governmental agencies that now, or will, provide you with housing and/or support services. Unless authorised or required by law, your personal information will not be disclosed to any other third party without your consent. More information about the Department's privacy obligation is available on our website at


I confirm the information submitted is true and correct. I acknowledge that it is an offence under the Housing Act 2003 to knowingly give false or misleading information to the department that may influence decisions about the provision of housing services to me.


While the department will make every effort to provide assistance, completing this form does not guarantee that the department will be able to provide the assistance you require.


Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia (CC BY-ND 3.0)

Page feedback

Your privacy

Information collected through this form is used to improve this website.

Any information you submit that could identify you (e.g. name, email address) will be stored securely, and destroyed after we process your feedback.

  1. This page was
  2. We want this information to be the best it can be and we know we can’t do it without you. Let us know what you thought of this page and what other information you would like to see.

    We do not reply to feedback. Contact us if you need a response.

  3. Contact (optional)